Write a review
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
We make our Catanga™ stool from teak tree roots that would otherwise be burned as waste. Each stool is absolutely one-of-a-kind, pieced together from the gigantic gnarly roots of these magnificent trees. The root wood has the same durable properties and golden tone of this justly prized wood. Suitable for indoor or outdoor use—if left outside, the teak will age to a rich charcoal gray.
- NATURAL HOME ACCENT - Each stool retains natural characteristics of the teak wood, with curves, knots, cracks, imperfections and variations preserved so that each piece is uniquely yours.
- ECO-FRIENDLY DÉCOR - The wood used to make this naturally beautiful piece is salvaged from the stumps left behind in teak tree farms that would typically be burned out of the soil.
- DURABLE - Teak wood has been prized by modernist designers and traditional wood craftsmen for its resistance to cracking or warping.
- CARE INSTRUCTIONS - Suggested for use indoors or in covered outdoor areas; if left outdoors in the elements, the tabletop will age to a silvery gray color. To maintain original golden color, apply natural teak oil to the tabletop surface.
- DIMENSIONS - 15.5" long x 11.5" wide x 17.5" tall