Catanga™ riser (medium)
Write a review
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): Computation results to '-Infinity'%
A good display often depends on layering objects. We intend our Catanga™ risers to help you make dramatic presentations of candles, flowers, hors d'oevres or condiments. Made from teak roots that would otherwise be burned as waste, each piece is one-of-a-kind. These handy helpers will enhance any table setting.
- NATURAL HOME ACCENT - Each riser retains natural characteristics of the teak wood, with curves, knots, cracks, imperfections and variations preserved so that each piece is uniquely yours.
- ECO-FRIENDLY DÉCOR - The wood used to make this naturally beautiful piece is salvaged from the stumps left behind in teak tree farms that would typically be burned out of the soil.
- DURABLE - Teak wood has been prized by modernist designers and traditional wood craftsmen for its resistance to cracking or warping.
- VERSATILE - use it as a monitor stand or make a dramatic presentation of hors d'oevres
- DIMENSIONS - approximately 13" long x 7.9" wide x 1.8" tall